[xsde-users] Source for code code generator?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Feb 20 06:07:47 EST 2009

Hi Todd,

Todd Growney <tgrowney at namcobandaigames.com> writes:

> I have downloaded the source code for the XSD/e project. This
> seems to only contain the code for libxsde.lib How can I get
> the code for xsde.exe?

It seem you have downloaded a binary distribution which contains
pre-built XSD/e compiler for a specific host development platform
(presumably Windows) and source code for the runtime library and
examples.

Source code for the compiler itself, prerequisites information,
as well as build instructions for UNIX and Windows are available
from the XSD/e project page:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsde/