[xsde-users] Help me get rid of std::type_info

Koster, Erik de E.de.Koster at dutchspace.nl
Thu Dec 3 04:49:04 EST 2009

Dear all,

On the target platform we want to use XSD/E for the  std::type_info is
not available for casting. Can the XSD/e parser (non validating) be
commanded to not use this class?

Kind regards,

Erik de Koster

Dutch Space B.V. te Leiden. KvK nummer: 28086907.
Dutch Space B.V., Leiden, The Netherlands. Chamber of Commerce number 28086907
This communication is intended for use by the addressee and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive this
communication unintentionally, please notify us immediately and
delete the message from your computer without making any copies.