[xsde-users] Erroneous commands in Getting Started Guide?

Duncan.Perrett at elekta.com Duncan.Perrett at elekta.com
Fri Aug 21 05:57:46 EDT 2009

I have followed the Embedded C++/Hybrid Mapping
Getting Started Guide.

I think there are missing parts to the compile and link commands in the
document.
Where are hello.cxx and hello.o?

2.4 Compiling and Running
After saving our application from the previous section in driver.cxx, we
are ready to compile
our first program and run it on the test XML document. On UNIX this can be
done with the
following commands:
$ c++ -I.../libxsde -c driver.cxx hello-pskel.cxx hello-pimpl.cxx
$ c++ -o driver driver.o hello-pskel.o hello-pimpl.o \
.../libxsde/xsde/libxsde.a
$ ./driver hello.xml
Hello, sun!
Hello, moon!
Hello, world!
Here .../libxsde represents the path to the libxsde directory in the XSD/e
distribution.

Duncan