[xsde-users] Parsing - Getting Super Data

Mark Easton mark63 at azurebell.co.nz
Thu Sep 25 22:36:48 EDT 2008

Great tool. Got the serializers working great to produce a number of xml
documents from my data.

So now working on the parsers to load the data in to my server database. But
I cant work out how to access super data items.

I have a site which is made up of areas. I.e. SO have a site type and an
area type.

<site>
	<id>1</id>
	<name>Auckland</name>
	<area>
		<id>1</id>
		<name>Onehunga</name>
	</area>
</site>

So in my areapimpl class how do I access the id from sitepimpl (ie I need
the site_id for my area record)? I have used the type map, but it only seems
to be used to pass values from area up to site. Ie. class site-pskel has
virtual void area(int siteid). So that is the area-pskel class calling my
site-pskel class. I need it the other way around.

Help

Cheers
Mark