[xsde-users] Support for iPhone platform

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Sep 9 11:43:04 EDT 2008

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Yartsev <yartsev_mercdev at yahoo.com> writes:

> Are there statically-linked libraries of CodeSynthesis XSD/e for use
> with "iPhone SDK 2.0" available?

No, we normally don't provide pre-compiled XSD/e runtime library
mainly because there are many configuration parameters which would
require us to publish tens of variants just to cover the most common
cases.

I looked around and it should be fairly straightforward to build
the XSD/e runtime for iPhone using the SDK provided by Apple. I am
going to give it a try later today or tomorrow and will get back to
you with a sample config file and instructions.

Also, would you like the XSD/e compiler binary for Mac OS X?