[xsd-users] USING UTF-8 Encoding while generating XML , now need to give Support of UNICODE Characters in XML

Auti, Ajay ajay.auti at siemens.com
Tue Jan 2 23:42:47 EST 2024

HI Team ,

I am using UTF-8 Encoding to generate .cxx and .hxx for respected .xsd files .
Now I want to support Unicode characters to save into XML file . While writing such characters Current implementation gives exception and my application got Crash .(MFC MDI Application-Visual Studio 2019 )
To Support this , I had tried to change --char-type char to --char-type wchar_t  type It changed my .cxx and .hxx files to wchar_t but my Code Synthesis library included files are not supporting wchar_t type.
So here also I faced conflicts .

Is there any solution to direct support wchar_t type or How to support UNICODE characters using code synthesis lib?
Can you please provide me with one example code to migrate char to wchar_t and write UNICODE characters in to the XML file using code synthesis.

Please do the needful and let me know in case any information required.

Regards,
Ajay