[xsd-users] c++11 refers to a deleted function.

Paul McGrath paul.s.mcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:02:42 EDT 2023

Hello,

I have attached the matml31_lib.xsd. The main difference is I tried to add
(line 3046) the following

 <!-- library elements -->
<xsd:element name="Associate_lib" type="Associate"/>
<xsd:element name="AssociationDetails_lib" type="AssociationDetails"/>
<xsd:element name="AuthorityDetails_lib" type="AuthorityDetails"/>

to the xsd to allow for multiple roots. The rest is the same as matml31.xsd
which works well.

It then creates

    AssociationDetails_lib::
    AssociationDetails_lib (std::unique_ptr< value_type > p)
    : value_ (p, 0)
    {
    }

Which is the code it is having problems with.
Then goes here

 ::xsd::cxx::tree::one< value_type > value_;

Then...

    public:
        ~one ();

        one (container*);

        one (const T&, container*);

        one (XSD_AUTO_PTR<T>, container*);

        one (const one&, flags, container*);

 ...and this is where I lose it. I don't know where it goes from here. I
suspect it is calling one (const T&, container*); instead of one
(XSD_AUTO_PTR<T>, container*);

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul