[xsd-users] Regarding bugs - Type Mismatch: Signed to Unsigned

Muralidhara B K muralidhara.bk at microfocus.com
Wed Nov 2 07:00:22 EDT 2022

Hi Boris,

Thank you for the update. I will replace the updated file and let you know the result.

Meanwhile we have found one more issue against codeSynthesis/xerces-c-3.2.2/src/xercesc/util/regx/RegularExpression.hpp.
Issue Type - Null Dereference
Issue Description : - The function in RegularExpression.hpp can crash the program by dereferencing a null pointer on line 737.The program can potentially dereference a null pointer, thereby causing a segmentation fault.

Please let us know if any fix is available for this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Murali
SW Engr (Applications) - AutoPass
+91 9611208625