[xsd-users] Problem for parsing CityGML using xsd v4.1.0.a11

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Dec 10 07:47:30 EST 2021

Miao Wang <miaowang.tw at gmail.com> writes:

> Step into the code of V4.1, the differences are found: [...]

Thanks for digging into this. I've now figured out and fixed this
bug:

https://scm.codesynthesis.com/cgit/xsd/xsd/commit/?id=2a700917616a

In a nutshell, after the 4.0.0 release there was work done to
omit certain parts of the generated code for abstract types and
elements. But it turns out we went a bit too far and we still need
some things even for abstract elements.

I've also now released a new beta version with this fix. If you
would like, you can try it by following these instructions:

https://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/doc/install-build2.xhtml