[xsd-users] --ordered-type-xxx breaks serialization

Heiko Brümmer killtech at gmx.de
Tue Jan 28 13:49:27 EST 2020

Hi Boris,

thanks for that tip - I really missed that chapter.

Adding content_order to the specific collection solved my problem of
missing elements.

After some more investigation, I found out that keeping content order of
the first level elements is sufficient, so I use --ordered-type now and
don't have to care of the content_order of the deeper levels where I add
some items...

Hk