[xsd-users] Split generated hxx into smaller ones

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:10:30 EST 2020

Dear list,

I used xsdcxx with the following command line :

xsdcxx cxx-tree  --std c++11 --output-dir ${DEST_DIR}/common
 --generate-serialization --generate-any-type
./schemas_2_1/common/UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.1.xsd

and the generated header is huge (6.4MB) and hard to parse by my IDE
(QtCreator, I also tried with CLion with even worse result).

I'm wondering if there is a way to split this header into smaller files to
make code navigation faster ?

Kind regards
Antoine