[xsd-users] XSD with circular imports

Ginés Jiménez Sánchez gines.jimenez at entelgy.com
Tue Jun 11 08:46:35 EDT 2019

Hi!

We have a collection of XSD with many files including some circular imports:

For example:
A.xsd -> B.xsd -> A.xsd

With XSD code synthesis 4.0.0 installed in Windows to work with Cygwin two
years ago, cxx-tree y cxx-parser worked without problems: circular imports
was ignored.

Now we have just re-installed XSD code synthesis 4.0.0 im another machine
but not working: we have multiple messages like this:

error: global type 'complexType:xxx' declared more than once or also
declared as simpleType

In the first machine is working. In the second machine isn`t. In theory is
the same versión.

Someone can help me?
Thanks.