[xsd-users] VS2010 Compiletime errors on FpML 5-10 xsd conversion. CodeSynthesis Version 4.0

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sun Jul 28 09:05:45 EDT 2019

Vangipuram, Satish (CWM-NR) <satish.vangipuram at rbccm.com> writes:

> I tried generate file per type option but did not make any progress.

Yes, I just checked our wiki and it seems in version 5 FpML went
cyclical and now requires the file-per-type mode to compile. Here
are some additional notes and resources (they are for 5.1 but you
can use them as a starting point for 5.10):

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Schemas/FpML

Also, on a more general note, the file-per-type mode is quite a bit
more complicated compared to the traditional file-per-schema mode.
So if I were you I would prepare myself for this migration to be
potentially involved.