[xsd-users] Seemingly bogus unstable conflict

Tiaan Wessels tiaanwessels at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:53:41 EST 2019

Hi,
I am experimenting with xsdcxx on Linux to try and see if it could be
useful to me. I run into a problem where it seems to think that the same
type in the same xsd is in fact different types due to the way filenames
get built up during parsing depending on the referencing schemas. The
following illustrates this:

/lab/www.w3.org/XML/2008/06/../../../2009/01/xml.xsd:43:28
<http://www.w3.org/2009/01/xml.xsd:43:28>: error:
attribute name 'lang' creates an unstable conflict when used as a type name

schemas.wmo.int/iwxxm/2.1.1/../../../schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/../../../www.w3.org/XML/2008/06/../../../2009/01/xml.xsd:78:18