[xsd-users] Codesynthesis and XPATH

Shrikant n.e.x.g.e.n.s at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:19:28 EDT 2018

Hi

I want to use Codesynthesis to parse my xml against xsd and use the created
object and a given xpath(or any unique string to identify each node)  to
fetch the required child element.

Some ideas i am having
  Before generation of class from xsd, have some instruction to the XSD
binary  to  put some identifier for each element in the xsd and have this
mapping information available to be passed to an API , which will fetch the
required field value.

Does anyone have any pointers to achieve this?

I have tried using XQilla,  it does the job by using the DomDocument object
from already created Codesynthesis object, but it's really really slow,
has slowed down the performance of our product by 10 times. So we won't be
using it.

Thanks