[xsd-users] error: expected compositor instead of particle

Heiko Paul HeikoPaul at atron.de
Mon Oct 22 02:33:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

I´m using XSD on linux to process a 3rd party xsd file. However, I got
an error message:

Command line: xsd cxx-parser  pkm.xsd
pkm.xsd:24:47: error: expected compositor instead of particle

The xsd file is in the attachment. The original is considerably bigger;
I compacted it to show only the problematic content. I tried with xsd
3.3.0 and 4.0.0. with the same result.  The file can be processed
without errors by xjc, for example, so I suppose it is a correct xsd.

Any help is appreciated.

Heiko