[xsd-users] Issue while serialization

Vinayak Goyal goyal.vinayak44 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:11:59 EST 2018

Dear Team,

I created the cxx and hxx file using cxx-tree command but whenever I am
trying to use push_back method I am getting error
 *"C:\Users\Vinayak\Documents\Parser\main.cpp:101: error: C2664: 'void
xsd::cxx::tree::sequence<OpenDRIVE::junctionGroup_type,false>::push_back(std::auto_ptr<T>)':
cannot convert argument 1 from 'void' to 'const
OpenDRIVE::junctionGroup_type &'*
*with*
*[*
*    T=OpenDRIVE::junctionGroup_type*
*]"*

and I am also unable to use *xml_schema::namespace_infomap* in my code.

If there is any predefined method for modifying the file and creating a new
file, kindly advise me for same.

Looking forward to hear back.

Thanking You.

Regards,