[xsd-users] Relating XSD identifiers to C++ identifiers

Iain Sharp isharp at atis.org
Fri Feb 9 08:33:33 EST 2018

Yes, this is exactly what it is. The code and naming is correct (according to the defined behaviour of CS), but my point is that the description in doxygen says something different from what CS has actually done, especially in terms of how it relates to the original schema.

A more accurate description of the class would be:
"Class corresponding to the instance of an anonymous type of attribute announcedAttribute in schema type blahBlahBlah."

Regards

Iain