[xsd-users] Relating XSD identifiers to C++ identifiers

Iain Sharp isharp at atis.org
Fri Feb 9 06:24:15 EST 2018

One thing I do note in this context - some of the doxygen comments generated by CS are rather misleading. For example, I have a class called "announcedAttribute1", with the description "Class corresponding to the announcedAttribute1 schema type.", but there is no schema type "announcedAttribute1", this is a name assigned by CS to a schema type called "announcedAttribute". I also have a similar description for "announcedAttribute1_base" which appears because "announcedAttribute1" is a list.

Regards

Iain