[xsd-users] Need to speed up performance of parser

Shrikant n.e.x.g.e.n.s at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:09:02 EDT 2018

Hi,

We have used the cxx/tree/embedded example exactly as it is in our
application and parsing the incoming XML and mapping the XML elements to
internal structures. We have tried optimizing our code as much as possible
. But with no luck. Can anyone suggest tweaking any setParameter options
for parser config, so that the parser performance can improve. We are
looking to parse and process 100 or more XML messages per second , but with
Codesynthesis , we are getting performance of about 80 XML messages per
second.

Appreciate any help any one can offer

Thanks,
Shrikant