[xsd-users] problem with using cityGML generated code

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Nov 23 07:36:35 EST 2017

Hi Nicolas,

In the future please use a descriptive subject for your questions,
as discussed in the posting guidelines:

https://codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

FLACHET Nicolas <Nicolas.FLACHET at cstb.fr> writes:

> However, when I try to compile with this generated code, I've got an error:
> error C2440: 'initialisation' ; impossible de convert from 'initializer list' to 'xml_schema::integer'

Can you show the code fragment that triggers this error?

Also, there is quite a lot of information on GML and CityGML in the
mailing list archives which you can search here:

https://codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-users/