[xsd-users] XSD Generate Extraction and Ordered Type

Southworth Damon (AA-AS/EOS32) damon.southworth at uk.bosch.com
Thu Sep 8 12:53:53 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the extra information, I think the example "ordered type" that I serialised was just too simple so I just got away with it. I admit that I have not run all our unit tests on the code using the binary serialisation yet as the build pipe line fails due to NO ordering information being generated so the list appears empty at the moment.

> or save the ordering information in some other way

I did wonder when looking at the generated code, why the content_order_ vector was not serialised along with the data items so it could be extracted on de-serialisation and the information preserved?

Thanks,

Damon.