[xsd-users] Re: using xerces-c with xsd on Mac OS X and CMake

Ovanes Markarian om_codesynthesis at keywallet.com
Thu Sep 25 04:18:37 EDT 2014

Boris, hi!

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
wrote:

> Glad to hear things are working now and thanks for sharing the solution.
> I assume you are linking to the static Xerces-C++ library (.a) since the
> dynamic library (.dylib) links to these services itself.

Thanks for the reply. Ma application is generally statically linked, since
I separeted it for better testing into static libs (which are linked to
executable and tests than), but in case of xerces-c I link it with a .dylib
and still get these errors from the linker... I just found out that it is
possible in CMake to state the full lib name like libxerces-c.dylib in
target_link_libraries call and it picks the dynamic lib than.