[xsd-users] XSD, Boost archive and EXI (xml compression) compatibility

Vall Herard info at rriskml.com
Tue Oct 14 12:41:29 EDT 2014

We need a small piece of software using the Boost archive interface so it can be easily integrated into XSD to help with xml EXI implementation. We are searching for a consultant who can  integrate EXI (compressed XML standard from AgileDelta) and the CodeSynthesis XSD translator so that the latter can parse and serialize schema-compliant EXI documents.  In other words, we need software to mediate between XSD C++ data objects and EXI compressed XML directly rather than requiring decompression.  The ideal person to work on this would have experience in all three areas: (i)  CodeSynthesis XSD  translator, (ii) Boost archive library, and (iii) the EFX implementation of EXI provided by AgileDelta, although experience with other EXI implementations would also be acceptable.?

Can any one help? If you are interested and posses the needed skills, place contact Michael Rose at michaerose at msn.com or info at rriskml.com