[xsd-users] Q: schemaLocation in schema file

Rangarajan, Ravi_Sowmian raviraja at qti.qualcomm.com
Tue Feb 11 01:30:38 EST 2014

Yes Boris, we had specified file://filepath/schema_name.xsd and namespace string in schema_location() API call - where filepath is in the local directory of the server where parsing of MPD happens. Path starts like /opt/.... which means file:///opt/.../schema_name.xsd

It doesn't ignore schemaLocation with this specification. Should the third / be removed or what else can be wrong that makes code synthesis not ignore schemaLocation?

Thanks again
Ravi

P.S: I tired dont_validate option and parser didn't abort as was happening earlier - only drawback I see with this option is that validation is totally disabled instead of relaxing specifications for schemaLocation alone.