[xsd-users] [cxx-tree] CityGML and ADEs

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:06:29 EDT 2013

Thanks Boris. I managed to have all working. In fact, the problem was
caused by VC++ 2010) which did not linked the executable to noiseade
(whereas it was in libs to link against).
I had to explicitely use (a dynamic cast as in my example was not enough) a
type contained in the DLL to have my executable load the the DLL, and,
thus, all worked like a charm. Maybe some "VC++ optimization" I was not
aware of...

Anyway, thanks for your support.