[xsd-users] ifc xml and configuration schema xsd

giuseppe ferrari giuseppe500 at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 1 21:54:39 EDT 2013

hello Boris.
I'm find your old help on my ifc files with the nillable type, and
I'm still reading the Definitive XML Schema but i don't understand some things
I have a problem in loading ifcxml files from allplan with the xsd.exe tree generator.
I attach all my files, with the xml .
I ask you:
1) i hope that the allplan ifc xml files are Validable, then where i can "put the hand" or change something for get the result?
1)Xerces?
2)xsd?
3)create an xslt trasformation that "repairs" the problem?

2)I see that there are 3 xsd one , the configuration.xsd i don't understand what does, i must import it in my xsd.exe command line?
and in the ex.xsd there is this code:
<!-- INCLUDE the configuration schema holding the P28 configuration schema -->
<!-- <xs:include schemaLocation="configuration.xsd"/> -->
<!-- DEFINE the P28 root element -->
i must uncomment the configuration line?

what do this configuration file ?
thanks.