[xsd-users] sequence to std::vector

nicolas.derhy at gdfsuez.com nicolas.derhy at gdfsuez.com
Thu Apr 11 09:57:35 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I recently discover CodeSynthesis XSD when looking for a c++ tool like xsd2code.
I have tested the basic features of this product and I am quite well surprised.

However, I have one problem with the generated code : the list are "sequence" and not "std::vector".
I have already a lot of source code whose methods use parameters of type std::vector so I do not want modify existing code by replacing vector by sequence.
So, is there a way to cast sequence to vector ?

Best regards,

Nicolas

GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer: http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html