[xsd-users] Help with regex for typedef traits types

Alejandro Claro alejandro.claro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:58:51 EST 2012

Hi every one,

Anybody knows if there is a way to change the name of the typedef generate
by XSDCXX? What I want is to remove underscores.

This and example:

typedef ::Saes::Configuration::Serialization::XmlSchemasNecessaryList
Xml_necessaryType;

typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::traits< Xml_necessaryType, char >
Xml_necessaryTraits;

I want to get XmlNecessaryType and XmlNecessaryTraits typedefs.

I was able to change the getters, setter, etc but how change the typedef?

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Claro.

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to
all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire