[xsd-users] Make suitable dependency generation

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Dec 7 11:19:06 EST 2012

Hi Omkar,

Omkar Wagh <owagh at tower-research.com> writes:

> Does xsd currently support generating dependency files suitable for use
> with make? Something similar to gcc -M or gcc -MM ?

This feature has been on our TODO list for a while but for some reason
nobody was interested in it before you. Probably because schema's include
graphs don't change that often so tracking dependencies manually is not
an issue. But if you need this and willing to test it in a pre-release,
I can go ahead an implement it.