[xsd-users] Problems Accessing Object

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Sep 18 18:21:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

D. S. <dsuhpublic at gmail.com> writes:

> The only thing is the example you gave does not exactly work in my case.
> I had to modify it to the following:
>
> if (reqo.present ())
> {
>  MediaServerControl::request_type& r = reqo.get ();

> }

Yes, this could be the case. I was guessing the name of the C++
class that will be generated for the inner anonymous type (request)
based on the schema fragment you have shown. There could be another
type with this name (or another anonymous type that had the same
derived name) before the MediaServerControl declaration. In this
case the name of the type will be something other than request
(e.g., request1, request2, etc). You can check this by studying
the MediaServerControl class definition and checking the typedef
for request_type.