[xsd-users] Different C++ namespace for included schema

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Sep 18 17:10:16 EDT 2008

Hi Matt,

Matt Burnham <mburnham at gblsys.com> writes:

> I have 2 schemas (attached with command lines) and I want to specify
> different C++ namespaces (foo & bar) using the --namespace-map option.

If the two schemas have the same XML Schema namespace (no namespace
in your case) and one includes the other then you will have to use
the same C++ namespace for both.

The only way to achieve what you want would be to put the two schemas
into different XML Schema namespaces and use import instead of include.