[xsd-users] Problems Accessing Object

D. S. dsuhpublic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:01:12 EDT 2008

I am evaluating your product for our company and I just can get to the
objects.

Make complains I am using request as a method but all other iterations I
have tried fails.
How do I access the optional part?  (the examples do not match this .xsd)

My test driver app:
        auto_ptr<MediaServerControl> msc (MediaServerControl(argv[1]));
        MediaServerControl::request_optional& reqo (msc->request());

root element in .xsd:
     <xs:element name="MediaServerControl">
       <xs:complexType>
         <xs:choice>
           <xs:element name="request">
             <xs:complexType>
               <xs:choice>
                 <xs:element name="configure_conference"
                   type="configure_conferenceRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="configure_leg"
                   type="configure_legRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="play" type="playRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="playcollect"
                   type="playcollectRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="playrecord"
                   type="playrecordRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="managecontent"
                   type="managecontentRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="faxplay"
                   type="faxRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="faxrecord"
                   type="faxRequestType"/>
                 <xs:element name="stop" type="stopRequestType"/>
               </xs:choice>
             </xs:complexType>
           </xs:element>
           <xs:element name="response" type="responseType"/>
           <xs:element name="notification">
             <xs:complexType>
               <xs:choice>
                 <xs:element name="conference"
                   type="conferenceNotificationType"/>
                 <xs:element name="keypress"
                   type="keypressNotificationType"/>
                 <xs:element name="signal"
                   type="signalNotificationType"/>
               </xs:choice>
             </xs:complexType>
           </xs:element>
         </xs:choice>
         <xs:attribute name="version" use="required" type="xs:string"/>
       </xs:complexType>
     </xs:element>