[xsd-users] Accessors for sequences

Manav Rathi manav.rathi at incainformatics.com
Fri May 30 08:29:22 EDT 2008

Presently the unbounded occurring elements like
  "<element name="member" type="string" minOccurs="unbounded"/>"
are translated to
  "member_sequence& member();"
Thus, to use this sequence in, say, a BOOST_FOREACH, I have to write
  "foreach(member_type & member, e.member())"

I would suggest the following variation. Accessors for sequences are named
by appending a 's' at the end. So our example becomes
  "foreach(member_type & member, e.members())"
This seems more 'natural'.

Also, is there any way to do this currently (by using some sort of regex)?