[xsd-users] Too many anonymous types

Brian Young ARA/CFD byoung at ara.com
Wed May 28 09:44:13 EDT 2008

I verified the build runs on my schema using at most 70MB RAM, and using
lower cpu consumption than before. In addition, it produced over 2500
cpp/h files in well under 2 minutes.

Note, I have not yet inspected or used the generated --file-per-type
code, but your fix is verified.

-Brian Young <brian.young at ara.com>