[xsd-users] Too many anonymous types

Brian Young ARA/CFD byoung at ara.com
Thu May 22 14:16:10 EDT 2008

--file-per-type does work with the small/sample schema sent previously
in this post. I followed the instructions for using XSD with Visual
Studio.

My original schema is currently one big file. Is there anyway to get
more output from the code generator when running --file-per-type on a
big schema? I do not see the created files (and SLOC) listed in the
Visual Studio Output window as I do when running --file-per-type on the
small/sample schema.

Thank you,

-Brian Young <brian.young at ara.com>