[xsd-users] Suggestion

Prather, Ryan C SSgt USAF AFSPC SYAG/SED Ryan.Prather at peterson.af.mil
Tue Mar 11 12:17:50 EDT 2008

Boris,

	Just a suggestion about XSD.  I would suggest some additional
options to run.  Mostly these would help with coders that have standards
by which their offices require they code it.  If you were to provide
some of these options it would make their jobs much easier.

	--max-line-length <integer> - the maximum length of a line of
code.
	--always-use-brackets - this would always put "{" and "}" for
conditional and iterative code segments
	--add-blank-line - this would add a blank space before and after
the "{" and "}"
	--indent-interval <integer> - this is the multiplier by which
the coder wishes to indent nested statements

Just a couple suggestions.  I don't know if any other coders have any
ideas that you might be interested in entertaining.  Thanks.

Ryan