[xsd-users] Accessing the xml:base attribute using cxx-parser.

Jeroen N. Witmond [Bahco] jnw at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 27 15:08:56 EST 2007

Greetings.

As a companion to my webpage about accessing the xml:base attribute using
cxx-tree [1] I have created a new page about doing the same with
cxx-parser.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jnw/codesynthesis/xmlnamespace/parser.html

Having completed this, I wonder why the C++/Parser Mapping Getting Started
Guide [2] does not open with a reference to cxx-parser options
--generate-print-impl and --generate-test-driver. I was very pleased when
I found out about them before having written any code. :)

I also wonder if I have missed any magic to do with cxx-parser what the
customization of anyType achieves for cxx-tree.

Regards,

Jeroen.

[1] http://www.xs4all.nl/~jnw/codesynthesis/xmlnamespace/index.html

[2] http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/parser/guide/