[xsd-users] Re: Problem during compilation of generated files

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Oct 19 10:05:26 EDT 2005

Pradipta,

De, Pradipta <pde at seic.com> writes:

> That problem I managed to solve. See the attached file.
>
> Please tell me whether the patch is OK or not?

Yes, it's good.

> But now I am facing a different compilation error. See the error below:

We are in the middle of releasing 1.5.0 which will support Sun C++ 5.7.
I suggest you wait for this release (should be out by tomorrow if nothing
goes seriously wrong) and give it a try. There could still be problems
because you are using 5.6 but at least we will be one step closer and I
won't have to patch 1.4.0 and then port those changes over to 1.5.0.