[odb-users] Inserting CLOB greater having size greater then 12288

roberto minarelli roberto.minarelli.de at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 06:11:30 EST 2024

Hi Boris,
have you an update for this issue?
I tried to debug the callback but I couldn't step into it
My guess is that the callback is called three times, each of which with a
chunk of 4Kb of maximum dimension when writing
And it is called maximum three times
first time with OCI_FIRST_PIECE
second time with OCI_NEXT_PIECE
and finally with OCI_LAST_PIECE

But as I said before I could not managed to step into it

Thank for the support

Roberto Minarelli Della Valle