[odb-users] gcc issue with odb compiler

DEMBROGE Michael michael.dembroge at leica-geosystems.com
Thu Jan 11 21:05:51 EST 2024

Hello,
After building ODB 2.5.0-b25, I'm getting a strange error message when I attempt to compile a project:
10>cc1plus.exe : error : plugin support is disabled; configure with --enable-plugin

After some reading and research, I believe this is telling me is that the gcc compiler being invoked by the ODB compiler (odb.exe) is not configured to support plugins.

Am I supposed to re-compile gcc on my system in order to use ODB 2.5.0-b25 on Windows? Or, is there another/better route?

Thank you,

Mike Dembroge
Leica Geosystems