[odb-users] Cannot Compile ODB Compiler on RHEL 8.5

Tyler Lytle tlytle123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:14:13 EDT 2022

Thank you very much for your time, Boris. I believe that we are going to
pursue using ODB 2.5.0 as falling back to an older version of MySQL is not
desirable for us. We will seek out a proper GCC 8 Plugin RPM package so
that we can build the ODB 2.5.0 compiler.
One last question: does ODB support MariaDB in any capacity? I know it is
more-or-less a carbon copy of MySQL, but I presumed the libodb-mysql
configure tools isn't flexible enough to determine if MariaDB is installed
and to use its header files and libraries.

--
Tyler Lytle
E-Mail: tlytle123 at gmail.com