[odb-users] Help needed for data migration with SQLite

Alain-Serge Nagni asnagni at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 09:48:57 EDT 2018

Hi Boris,
  We figure out the issue. After spending some time investigating, the problem was on our side. We were not using the correct  xml file for the data migration. When we use the correct xml file for the sqlite database (the one from the previous version) and did rebuild, everything is working perfectly. The schema migration and data migration did work without any issue.

Thank you for looking into this and trying to help, we do appreciate that.
Alain-Serge