[odb-users] Two namespace in one header file cause generationerror

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Aug 26 12:45:00 EDT 2016

Hi Zhao,

Zhao Xiang <xiang.zhao at gamegou.com> writes:

> However it feels unreliable to use a pre release version in production.
> As far as I can tell, the current stable version, odb-2.4.0-i686-windows.zip,
> was released on 10-Feb-2015, which has been 18 months.

Yes, the release is overdue and we are working on something[1] that will
allow us to have much more frequent/convenient releases.

However, the pre-release is generally fairly reliable. Quite a few of ODB
users (including ourselves in other projects) are using the pre-release.

> It's a great ORM system for C++, I'm using it in my game server which
> supports thousands of online users every second.

Great, I am glad to hear you are enjoying ODB.

[1] https://build2.org/