[odb-users] Need Help for compiling ODB for iOS

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Aug 8 12:06:04 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,

We have a number of guides on using ODB with various platforms, IDEs,
etc:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/ODB

In particular, we have the general guide on cross-compiling (based on
the Raspberry Pi target) as well as for the Android NDK. What we do
miss is an iOS guide.

At the same time I know quite a few of you are using ODB on iOS. So if
someone can post an even rough guide/steps as an email, it will be much
appreciated. And I volunteer to turn it into a guide on the Wiki (with
proper attribution, of course).

Thanks,