[odb-users] error "unable to extract profile path" under OS/X 10.10

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jan 8 04:28:00 EST 2015

Hi Christian,

Christian Sell <christian at gsvitec.com> writes:

> is there or will there be official OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) support
> anytime soon?

Yes, I will look into this for the next release which is planned for
around end-Jan.

> Rebuilding ODB and GCC from source is a non-trivial task [...]

Adnan RIHAN has created a Homebrew package for the ODB compiler
which makes building from source on Yosemite quite easy:

http://codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2014-November/002209.html

Just make sure you don't build ODB runtimes (libodb, etc) via Brew
since that will lead to all sorts of trouble.