[odb-users] Is this possible?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jun 28 08:50:29 EDT 2012

Hi Miguel,

Miguel Revilla Rodríguez <yo at miguelrevilla.com> writes:

> If both class declarations are in the same file (your first advice)
> everything works fine.

Yes, I tried both cases and indeed in the separate headers case the
ODB compiler generates uncompilable code. I have an idea how we might
be able to fix this and will try to do that for the next release.

There is also a pretty easy workaround if you need the separate
headers. You will need to comment out #include "group-odb.hxx"
in node-odb.hxx and add that include to node-odb.cxx instead.