[xsde-users] Codesynthesis XSDE security vulnerabilities database

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 12 07:29:26 EST 2024

Yegnaram, Shrikant <SYegnaram at cls-bank.com> writes:

> Do you have plans to publish any known vulnerabilities of the
> Codesynthesis XSDE product into
>
> CVE - CVE (mitre.org)<https://cve.mitre.org/>
> NVD - Home (nist.gov)<https://nvd.nist.gov/>

We will try to create CVE numbers for any security vulnerabilities
(so far there hasn't been any known) and submit them to mitre.org.

Note that libxsde includes a copy of Expat which does get CVEs from
time to time (and which we backport to libxsde). However, we will
not be duplicating these as our own. So I would suggest that you
subscribe to any vulnerabilities in Expat.