[xsde-users] Building XSD/e for Apple M2

Stephen Lewis fontduroy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:24:29 EST 2024

Hello,

I'm evaluating your software for use by our company but having difficulties
building for Apple M2.

Have you had success in building on an M2 Mac?

I've downloaded the xsde-3.2.0+dep package and unarchived it. I'm trying to
use "make" in the base directory but getting an error that boost/filesystem
can't be found:

fatal error: 'boost/filesystem/fstream.hpp' file not found

Maybe I just need to update a path somewhere? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. We have legacy XML that would benefit greatly from being
parsed into its respective C++ classes.

Regards,
Stephen Lewis