[EXT] Re: [xsde-users] xs:date , xs:datetime validation

Yegnaram, Shrikant SYegnaram at cls-bank.com
Wed Mar 15 14:24:11 EDT 2023

Hello Boris

Following are the flags we used for libxsde compilation . Yes we have enabled parser/serializer validation

XSDE_PLATFORM     := posix
XSDE_ARCH_WIDTH   := 64
XSDE_BYTEORDER    := l
XSDE_ENCODING     := utf8
XSDE_STL          := y
XSDE_STL_ITERATOR := y
XSDE_IOSTREAM     := y
XSDE_EXCEPTIONS   := y
XSDE_LONGLONG     := y
XSDE_SNPRINTF     := y
XSDE_PARSER_VALIDATION := y
XSDE_SERIALIZER_VALIDATION := y
XSDE_REGEXP := y
XSDE_REUSE_STYLE := tiein
XSDE_CUSTOM_ALLOCATOR := n
XSDE_DEFAULT_ALLOCATOR := n
XSDE_CDR := n
XSDE_XDR := n
XSDE_POLYMORPHIC := n
XSDE_PARSER_SMAP_BUCKETS := 53
XSDE_PARSER_IMAP_BUCKETS := 97
XSDE_SERIALIZER_SMAP_BUCKETS := 53
XSDE_SERIALIZER_SMAP_BUCKET_BUCKETS := 53
XSDE_SERIALIZER_IMAP_BUCKETS := 97

Thanks,
Shrikant